Background and summary:
Brad Palmer is Managing Member of Crown Business Brokers, LLC, and an experienced New York / New Jersey business broker as well as a Certified Public Accountant. His education includes a B.A. from Muhlenberg College, Allentown, PA., as well as an M.B.A. in finance from Syracuse University, Syracuse, N.Y.
The sale of your business is likely to have both an emotional and financial impact on you.
Crown Business Brokers, LLC, has the expertise to locate qualified buyers, negotiate the transaction, prepare letters of intent, manage the due diligence process, and locate sources of funding. Crown Business Brokers, LLC is different from the majority of firms in that we bring a professionalism to the transaction that few can match.We provide the following services:
- Realistic assessment of what business value.
- Assistance with “recasting” the numbers so that a prospective buyer can determine what the true cash flow of the business is.
- Handling the negotiating process.
- Working with the prospective buyer’s attorney and C.P.A. so that due diligence progresses smoothly.
- Assistance in locating financing.
- Designing customized marketing programs specific to your business.